Keeping a Roof Over Your HeadDid you know that the roof is the most important part of your house? When it comes to your home, you want everything to be in working order, especially your roof. Roofs are essential to the overall structure of any home. They can keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. If your roof has damages, it can compromise the well-being if your home. For example, if your roof is leaking, it can allow a place for dangerous molds and mildew to grow, posing a health risk to you and your family. At Vertex Roofing, we are a residential roofing company that specializes in building long-lasting roofs as well as providing dependable residential roof repair services in Salt Lake City, Utah. We provide services for all your Salt Lake City roofing needs. Our team at Vertex Roofing is trained and certified to install any roofing material you want for your home. When you come to us, we have a complete satisfaction guarantee.
Call Vertex Roofing at (801) 639-0477 to learn more and receive a free bid.
Residential Roofing Services
At Vertex Roofing, we are a full service roofing company and can service many areas of your roof, including:
We understand that purchasing a new roof for your home is a significant investment and we are here to safeguard your investment. You should always insist on working with a professional roofing contractor that understands your needs and is ready to deliver the kind of residential roofing services that you expect. We are always happy to serve our clients.
Covering up existing shingles is a faster and cheaper alternative that doesn't affect your roof's appearance.
However, shingling over your roof is not always ideal. By tearing off the roof, you'll identify other issues that may stay hidden if you only re-roof. Re-roofing is the ideal time to look at other roof components, such as vents, for example. It's also important to check with your municipality to make sure local building codes are followed when it comes to roof shingles.
- Debris on the roof
- Condition and age of flashings
- Cracked tiles needing replacement
- Roof pitch
- Poor quality or rotted wood
- Other items on the roof, such as air conditioners, chimneys, skylights and solar panels
- Materials selected
- Roof size
- Time and labor
- Clear your driveway to allow space for a dumpster and trailer.
- Take any valuables off the walls. While roofing doesn't usually create vibrations, it's a good precaution.
- Put newspaper down under any vents in your bathroom or stove, as sometimes accumulated dust comes loose.
- Put a cover on your swimming pool.
- Loss of asphalt granules (bald spots)
- Granules in your gutter or bottom of your downspouts
- Ceiling leaks
- Mold or rot
- Discoloring or cracks in interior drywall
- Shingles that are cracked, decaying, broken, damaged or missing
- Missing or rusted flashing
Multiple leaks are a good indication that the underlayment needs to be replaced. If you find pieces of shingle in your yard after a windy day, it's likely your roof needs attention.
- Properly ventilate the roof
- Install protection to prevent ice dams
- Be careful not to damage shingles when removing from your roof
- Avoid walking on your roof in cold weather as sealant bonds can become brittle and break in cold weather.
- Get multiple bids in writing with details.
- Make sure your contractor is licensed, insured and bonded (ask for documentation)
- Check with the Better Business Bureau to see if the contractor is rated.
- Verify your contractor at Utah.gov.
- Ask how the contractor will communicate with you before, during and after the project.
Why Should You Work With Us?Vertex roofing is ranked as one of the top commercial roofing contractors in Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas for installing and repairing residential roofs. We are always conversant with the newest technologies in the industry, and we utilize advanced systems to provide the best possible services to our clients.
We have fully computerized estimating and maintenance scheduling programs to help us in serving our clients diligently. Our certified technicians work nonstop to ensure that you enjoy peace of mind and live your life stress-free.
Serving Utah region since 2009, Vertex residential roofing company stands out as the best residential roofing, residential re roofing, and a residential roof repair company in the area. We recommend regular roof inspection especially after heavy rains, winds, prolonged heat exposure, or storms to protect you and your family all the time. In most cases, overexposure of the roof to water can cause mold and even undermine the structuring of your house roof. However, the best way of preserving the integrity and lifespan of your roof system is by ensuring proper roof installation and adhering to a regular roof inspection plan.
We are a company that you can trust as your local roof experts since we offer innovative and long-lasting roof solutions. We understand that it’s always the small and unnoticed issues that will cause devastating damage to your roof in the long run. Therefore, the best way of avoiding major repairs in future is by dealing with the small issues in time.
Feel free to contact us today so that we schedule a roof inspection at your home to protect you. We also have several options for replacing your old and aging roofing materials with the newer and more advanced materials which are not only long-lasting, but they also reduce energy consumption.
Our mission has always been to provide the highest quality roofing services and serving our clients diligently in Salt Lake City, Utah. Vertex roofing was founded to meet the ever-changing needs of today’s residential customers. Our experienced and certified team of experts holds impressive certification from all the leading manufacturers. We are always committed to your satisfaction and giving you the best possible services. We shall treat you with respect you deserve from the first call to the last action in our service to you.
Contact Vertex Roofing Contractors in Salt Lake City, Utah for Residential Roofing Installations, Repairs, Inspections and More
Are you looking for residential roofing experts in Salt Lake City? Look no further. Contact us today for a free estimate within 24 hours and quick service. We also offer financing services for 12 months on approved credit.