For over 15 years, Vertex Roofing has been delivering high-quality roof repair and maintenance services to homes and commercial properties in South Jordan, Utah and surrounding communities. Utah's climate is a mix of different weather patterns that can impact any roof installation. It doesn't matter if your property has a metal roof, a flat roof, or asphalt shingles - freeze and thaw cycles or heavy downpours can be destructive enough to demand a roof replacement. As a Master Roofing Contractor, we are uniquely qualified in solving all of your roofing needs.
Why Choose Vertex Roofing
Vertex Roofing in South Jordan UT is proud of our experienced crews that are not only friendly, but we treat each and every residential, commercial, and industrial property owner fairly with transparent pricing and working hard to meet project time frames. We stand behind our high-quality workmanship with a customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Expertise in asphalt shingles, metal roof, and flat roof systems
- Free roofing estimates with 24 hr quick quote service
- We use licensed and insured professional roofing contractors
- Financing on credit approval at 12-months, 0% interest
- We offer a 25-year roofing warranty
- Multiple preferred contractor and major roofing certifications
A damaged roofing system can cause a homeowner thousands of dollars in additional repairs to interior walls, siding, and even your basement or foundation. Call Vertex Roofing if you suspect damage to your roof after a severe storm or if you are experiencing moisture infiltrating the home.
Signs you may need Roof Replacement
As a professional roofing company, Vertex Roofing will inspect your roof for signs of wear and tear or damage.
Here are some common problems that Vertex professional roofing contractors may find that can help property owners determine what steps to take — roof repairs or a new roof replacement. And we can help you understand what is covered under your home's property insurance or within your existing roofing warranty:
- A roof over 15 years old - an asphalt roof has a life expectancy of about 20 years, but it depends on others factors such as regular roof maintenance and weather damage from direct sunlight, ice damage, heavy winds, and torrential rainfall.
- Shingles that are missing or curled - shingle damage is a good sign of roof decay and when any shingles are missing or damaged, this provides a path for water to infiltrate the roofing system.
- Rusted or discolored metal roof - can be a sign of corrosion when the finish starts to wear away from the panels. Also, the metal fasteners may be starting to corrode and loosen which can introduce gouges and leaks into the roof.
- Stains on interior ceiling or walls - can be a sure sign that water is flowing into the property from gaps or damage in the roofing system. If you have soggy insulation in the attic of your home or can smell dampness in the upper rooms, then you may have a leak in your roof.
- Flat roof failure - are common if you notice ponding water or a spongy area when walking on your flat roof. These could be signs of inadequate or obstructed drainage.
Choose Vertex Roofing Contractors in South Jordan Utah
We are a certified and licensed Master Roofing Contractor offering a full range of affordable roofing installations, maintenance, or repair. Vertex Roofing guarantees you excellent roofing services in Utah. Call our office at (801) 934-1528 and get a free estimate today!