Residential and Commercial Roof Leak Repair
Vertex Roofing is Utah’s most trusted roofing contractor for residential and commercial roofing leak repairs. If your roof is leaking, it is compromising the integrity of your home - and it may even be posing a risk to your family’s health by allowing a place for dangerous molds and mildew to grow. Our licensed and insured roofing staff are trained to properly assess your roof leak, determine the most cost effective leak repair solution, and handle your roof leak repair quickly and professionally.
If you have a leaking roof that needs repair, call Vertex Roofing to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced estimators today! We are a full-service roofing company with over 12 years experience.
Typical Causes of Roof Leaks?
Roofs are a vital part of your home as they help keep the heat in during the winter and the cool air in during the summer. Getting to know a little bit about the different types of seasonal leaks is always a good idea.
Common causes of roof leaks during the warm (summer) season include (but are not limited to):
- Roofing materials, such as fasteners and flashing pieces, were not installed properly
- The building design is causing problems. (For example, if the roof is pitched in a way that drains water to exterior walls)
- Heavy wind driving rain into skylights or vents on the roof
- Damaged or deteriorating roof, such as missing shingles or cracks
- HVAC system leaks from the attic
Common causes of roof leaks during the cold (winter) season include (but are not limited to):
- Condensation, moisture, or freezing liquids in the attic, possibly from plumbing fixtures or other equipment
- Ice buildup, often called ice damming, which is a result of melting snow refreezing into heavy layers on the roof
- Excessive snow fall coating roofing features, such as skylights
- Damage caused when clearing the roof of ice and snow
Roof Leak Repair
Once you have tracked down the source of the leak, the questions are likely to start filtering through your mind. The number one question is probably: How much is this going to cost to get fixed? The amount the final bill will be on a leaky roof repair will depend on several different factors, including the cause of the leak and the extent of the damage. We offer an honest and transparent estimate from our professional service representative and you can make the choice as to whether or not you want us to make the repairs. Choosing us will give you confidence knowing that your property is in Salt Lake Cities most trusted roofers.
Some of the most common roof leak repairs that we make include:
- Sidewall flashing repairs
- Cracked rubber boot flashing repairs
- Damaged roofing vents
- Repairs for roofing windows and skylights
- Gutter repairs and replacements
- Replacement of old roofing materials
- Repairing flashing around the chimney and minor repairs of the chimney, such as tuck pointing and concrete cap replacement
- EPDM, TPO, and galvanized flat roof repairs
- Repairing slate, asphalt, cedar and other types of small roofs
Why hire Vertex to check out your roof?
When you need a professional to help you track down the cause of a leaky roof, you should be looking for someone who:
- Knows all about the different forms of roofing and materials
- Has a good grasp on building architecture and construction
- Works with professional industry tools
- Is specialized in dealing with ice dams
- Doesn't mind small, tight spaces while working
- Has no problem working in the rain
- Knows that roof leaks are always an urgent situation
Vertex Roofing in Salt Lake City, Utah is a trusted company in the roofing industry, and these traits are all things you will get with us. It doesn't matter of you have a major roof leak on your hands or a slow, annoying drip, we can help you out. If you have a large commercial building or just a regular residential home, we have the skill it takes to do the repairs. Furthermore, here at Vertex we take the initiative to help our customers with all of the frustrating things that can come along with a roof leak, such as making repairs to the inside and outside of your property and even filing insurance claims if you need us to. If you are unsure if your roof is secure, set up an appointment for us to inspect your roof and receive a full report on your roofing structure. Call today to to get a free estimate for your roof leak repair!
We offer a complete satisfaction guarantee and a full 50-year non-prorated CertainTeed/Owens Corning warranty for labor, material, tear off, and disposal fees for single-family homes. A 25 Year Warranty on Workmanship is also available on single-family homes.