Are you a homeowner in the greater Salt Lake City, area looking to roof or reroof at an affordable cost? Asphalt shingle roofing is one of the most cost-effective and readily available solutions. Vertex Roofing is a Master Certified installer of asphalt shingle roofing for residential and commercial customers in Utah. We offer a complete satisfaction guarantee and a full 50-year non-prorated CertainTeed/Owens Corning warranty for labor, material, tear off, and disposal fees for single-family homes; and a 25-Year Workmanship Warranty on single-family homes.
Contact us here, or call 801-447-5412 to get a FREE bid on your asphalt shingle roofing project today.
Choose Shingle Colors and Design to Fit Your Needs
Here are a couple of samples of shingle colors and designs you can choose for your new asphalt shingle roof.
Signs You Need Shingle Repair or Replacement
If you notice any of the following, your roof is in need of repair or replacement:
- Shingles have curled edges
- Shingles are totally missing
- Noticing excessive granules in your gutters
- Water damage/leaks
- Dark spots or trails
- Roof sagging in spots
Types of Asphalt Roofing Shingles
You can choose asphalt shingles that vary in thickness and material that affect the durability.
- 10-Year Asphalt Shingles
- 15-Year Asphalt Shingles
- 20-Year Asphalt Shingles
- 30-Year Asphalt Shingles
- 40-Year Asphalt Shingle
- 50-Year Asphalt Shingles
Benefits of Asphalt Shingles
- Cost: By far the biggest benefit of asphalt roofing to our clients is its relatively small overall cost. It’s the most affordable roofing option available to most homeowners. In fact, it costs significantly less than most of its peers and competing alternatives in the market.
- Versatility: Asphalt roofing can provide protection to your home for between 10 to 50 years. This is a relatively high value for the price, which is an added benefit for homeowners who choose it. Asphalt is also not as thick as some of its alternatives and can withstand a high degree of stress and adverse weather conditions, making it a good midpoint between weight and durability.
- Installation: It’s also easy for our Master Certified roofers to install. Often, a typical home can be fully installed in a matter of a couple days.
- Variety and Designs: Asphalt roofing is not only affordable, but it also exists in a variety of styles and designs. There exists 3-Tab, Laminated, and premium. They are manufactured in nearly all colors and patterns and can be custom made to your specifications.
- Material Costs: Asphalt roofing will remain a go-to roofing option for the foreseeable future in Salt Lake City, Utah. The retail price will be based on the type of roofing shingles you choose and the size of your roof per square foot.
Contact us Today for a FREE Asphalt Shingle Roofing Bid!
If you're ready to take the next step, call our Utah roofers today! We can meet all your roofing needs, whether commercial, residential, industrial, roof replacements or inspections, and many different kinds of repair and maintenance, including asphalt roof repair and cleaning. Contact us here, or call 801-447-5412 to schedule your roofing project today.