Hail Damage Repair in Utah
When a storm damages your Utah roof, you shouldn't wait for the weather to let up before beginning to make repairs. This is because roof damages can not only compromise your roof's structural integrity but could also lead to extensive property damage. We are a local SLC storm damage repair company that will respond quickly to mitigate the effects of hail and storms on your roof. Our Utah hail damage roofing contractors will determine the extent of your roof’s storm damage, handle all insurance claims, and professionally perform all necessary roof repairs!
Contact Vertex Roofing Contractors for a free storm restoration and hail damage estimate.
Why Choose Vertex Roofing for Hail Damage Repairs?
Vertex Roofing Contractors has been providing the residents of the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area with consistently high-quality service since 2009. Whether your roof is in need of hail damage repair, storm clean-up and restoration, or you need to replace an old decaying roof, our certified contractors can help. We also offer free estimates and special 12-month financing on approved credit to help lessen the stress and financial burden of making necessary repairs. We take pride in the high quality of our services. In fact, we are so confident in our superior craftsmanship that we offer a 50-year quality guarantee on our work. Our highly qualified inspection team can accurately determine exactly what work needs to be done as well as the best materials to use for the job. Ensuring a safe, healthy living environment for you and your family and increasing the value of your home are our top priorities.
Storms that Can Cause Damage to a Roof in Utah
Our storm damage repair experts can quickly repair and restore any type of roof that has suffered from storm damage from:
- Wind storms
- Natural disasters
Types of Storm Damage and Roof Repairs
Your roof may have to withstand different types of Utah storms. The most common storm damage roof repairs our professionals typically encounter include:
- Wind Damage– strong winds have the capability of loosening or even tearing off your roof's shingles, gutters, flashing, and other roofing elements.
- Water Damage from Rain – this is a common element in almost every storm. While it doesn't necessarily present significant harm on its own, it is detrimental for an already damaged roof as the water can find its way underneath the shingles, thus damaging your property.
- Hail – hailstorms in Utah are fairly common, particularly during the spring. Hail accelerates granule loss and shingle loss. Hailstones hit your roof with quite some force which could lead to fractures or cracks on the shingles. Over time, these cracks get bigger and predispose your home and property to water damage.
- Debris – the debris a storm could hurl on your roof ranges from small branches to whole trees. Such could scratch, crack, or even cause your whole roof to cave in.
Apart from carrying out the necessary hail damage roof repairs, we also provide Salt Lake City residents with roof storm clean up services.
Inspecting Your Roof for Hail Damage
In some instances, the signs of a hail damaged roof are pretty obvious. Some of the key indicators include:
- Damaged shingles – missing, broken, and curled shingles are early signs of roof damage. Hail storms may also cause dents on asphalt shingles.
- Noticeable dents on the metal ridge cap, wind turbines, metal roof vents, flashing, metal valleys, and any other metal products on your roof.
- Dented gutters or downspouts.
- Damaged ridge cap. This part of the roof tends to receive the most damage since it takes a direct hit during a hail storm.
- Look for damage to your window sills, casings, and the siding of your home.
- A damaged fascia
- Moisture along the ceiling and in the attic. This is a sign of leaks that have been caused by hail damaging and cracking your shingles. There may also be mold and mildew intrusion where the moisture is found.
- An abnormal amount of asphalt granules in your gutters or clogged gutters
- Look for damage to air conditioners, decks, and other outdoor items.
Why have a professional inspect your roof after a storm?
Storm damage is not always evident on your roof, which is why you should contact a Utah storm damage roof repairs and replacement contractor to assess its condition. In addition, a professional contractor is better placed to advise you on whether you need to replace or repair your roof.
A professional will be able to identify problems that an untrained eye cannot. Utah hail damage roofing contractors will also establish whether the damage is as a result of the recent storm or there is another underlying issue.
How do I deal with insurance issues after the storm damage?
Most insurance providers require that you have a professional inspection done before you file a storm damage roofing repair claim. Once a reputable roofing company inspects your roof and find substantial roof damage, our knowledgeable staff will guide you through the complicated insurance process. Reputable hail damage contractors will be willing to meet with your insurance adjuster to ensure that they are aware of the full extent of the storm damage.
Choosing a Utah Hail Damage Roof Repair Company
When choosing a roofing contractor do not settle for the first company that comes up once you search "hail damage repair near me." Choose a roofing contractor that's fully insured, licensed, and is experienced when it comes to roof repair for hail damage. Evaluate the contractor's performance by checking out their reviews and checking whether they are accredited by a relevant body.
At Vertex Roofing Contractors we've gained quite a reputation as the go-to contractor for roof repair from storm damage due to our upfront hail damage repair costs estimates, quality materials, and professional roof repairs. Contact us at (801) 639-0477 or fill in our online form and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.