Choose Vertex for Your Salt Lake City, Utah Roofing Contractor Needs
When considering the best ways to protect an investment in a building, whether that’s residential or commercial roofing, look up. The roof overhead provides protection from wind and weather, plus keeps the building cool in the summer, and warm in the winter. It provides an attractive finishing touch that coordinates beautifully with the rest of the building.
Because of these essential functions, a quality roof plays a substantial role in protecting the owner’s investment in a home or commercial building. As the time comes to complete roof work, it’s essential to select a reputable, honest roofing company that offers the best in services and workmanship.
Vertex Roofing has performed high-quality residential roofing, commercial roof maintenance, repairs, roof inspections, and roof replacements for more than 20 years in Utah.
Licensed Roofing Construction Contractor in Salt Lake City, Utah
Vertex Roofing is a premier Utah roofing contractor located in and serving the Salt Lake City area. For more than 20 years, the company has offered a wide range of services for customers’ residential, commercial, and industrial roofing needs. The end result of these services has been the protection and peace of mind that both homeowners and business owners need.
Our Employees Set Us Apart
We know Vertex Roofing employees are our most significant asset, and there are many reasons why they rise above. Our employees are:
- Expert roofers with many years of experience
- Licensed and insured
- Certified installers of premium roofing products
Our employees make it possible for us to provide the stellar services that our customers seek and expect.
WHY CHOOSE VERTEX FOR YOUR ROOFING NEEDS
There are many factors to consider when deciding which roofing contractor to hire for a project. We like to help customers streamline that process by spelling out exactly what benefits result from working with us. These pluses make Vertex Roofing the clear choice in Salt Lake City-area roofing work:
- 20+ years of experience in the business
- Financing options available with approved credit, with convenient monthly payments to help fit your budget.
- Free written estimates for your roofing projects
We strive to not just meet but also exceed our customers’ expectations.
ROOFING CONTRACTOR SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH - RED FLAGS TO WATCH OUT FOR
When selecting a roofing company, it’s essential to know what makes a company excellent. It’s equally important to recognize problematic companies and the challenging issues that may occur when working with them. Here are a few of these issues:
- Questionable deductible advice: Some roofing companies tell customers that they can repair a roof without customers having to pay their insurance deductibles. However, what these roofing companies are advocating is insurance fraud. If roofing companies say such things, customers are wise to rule them out as potential roofers.
- Promises to handle claims: Roofing companies may promise that they can handle their customers’ insurance claims. In many cases this is illegal. Needless to say, a customer does not want to get involved in a legal dispute so should avoid these types of roofing companies.
- Inadequate licenses and/or insurance: A roofing company needs to have correct and adequate licenses and insurance for all their employees and contractors. Otherwise the customer is asking for trouble. Customers should ask to see proof of roofing companies’ licensing and insurance credentials.
- High-pressure sales tactics: Some roofing companies are so eager to secure jobs that they pressure potential customers into hiring them before all the details are in place, such as insurance company estimates.
- Limited options in materials: Customers like to have choices when it comes to selecting colors and styles of material for roofing projects. However, some roofing companies don’t provide many options.
If any of these issues becomes evident with a roofing company, it’s best to say “no” and keep looking for a better choice.
Roofing Contractor FAQ
Whether you have leaks in your roof, or if you’re trying to get ahead of leaks, there is a lot that you need to keep in mind when hiring a roofing contractor. There are some things that a homeowner can do to ensure they hire the right person for the job.
You will want to hire someone that is local. There are people who will travel through cities and get money upfront, do a small part of the job, then disappear. You want someone who has a local address, and someone who has references that you can check on who won’t stop until the job is done right.
One of the more important things to check on is whether the roofer carries worker’s compensation and liability insurance. Without it, you could be financially responsible if one of the roofers falls from the roof or from a ladder and gets hurt, and you may be paying for a new windshield out of your own pocket if a hammer slips out of a roofer’s hand.
Don’t choose the company based just on price. Talk to previous clients. Drive and look at projects they have going on to see how the work looks and to be sure they are treating their customer’s property right. The cheapest price now could mean you will pay more in the future.
A roof is more than just protection from elements and more than just the fancy hat on your home. It is an important part to the stability and infrastructure of your home. You want a roof that will help protect what is probably your most important financial asset.
One thing that many roofing companies will do is roof inspection. You want a company that is thorough so you know if there is a need for repairs, and if you are preparing to sell, you want to know if there is damage or potential damage in the offing.
It is also important to have a roofing company that can be involved in the repair and maintenance of a roof. Leak and roof rot are not uncommon problems, and you want a roofing contractor that can get on-site and get your roof fixed before it becomes a bigger problem.
A roofing company should be able to offer the same services for commercial buildings, as well as offering a variety of roofs to match different styles and designs of buildings. You want a good installation at a fair price, using the best materials on the market.
Some of the more important things a roofing estimate should include are:
- Cost of labor and materials
- Dates of project start and completion
- Permit responsibility
- Cleanup of Jobsite and removal of debris
What questions should I ask a roofing contractor Salt Lake City:
- Payment terms
- Material specifics
- Customer recommendations
- Proof of licensure.
Vertex Roofing Contractors have more than 20 years’ experience in Salt Lake City, Utah. We can do any roofing job you need, from repairs to replacement, all with the best products and the best personnel. We can have a roof repair or replacement quote to you with 24 hours.
Choose Roofing Contractor In Your Salt Lake City, Utah
At Vertex Roofing, we give our customers sound guidance about all relevant issues such as deductibles and claims. Our employees also have the proper licenses and insurance. We provide plenty of choices in materials and do not believe in pressuring our clients. The customer really does come first with us.
3809 S. 300 W.
Salt Lake City, UT
84115 United States
Vertex Roofing provides Salt Lake County, Bountiful, Centerville, Park City, Alpine, Highland, and Lehi with the best roofing services in the area.