Choose Vertex for Your Salt Lake City, Utah Roofing Contractor Needs
When considering the best ways to protect an investment in a building, whether that’s residential or commercial roofing, look up. The roof overhead provides protection from wind and weather, plus keeps the building cool in the summer, and warm in the winter. It provides an attractive finishing touch that coordinates beautifully with the rest of the building.
Because of these essential functions, a quality roof plays a substantial role in protecting the owner’s investment in a home or commercial building. As the time comes to complete roof work, it’s essential to select a reputable, honest roofing company that offers the best in services and workmanship.
Licensed Roofing Construction Contractor in Utah
Vertex Roofing is a premier Utah roofing contractor located in and serving the Salt Lake City area. For more than 15 years, the company has offered a wide range of services for customers’ residential, commercial, and industrial roofing needs. The end result of these services has been the protection and peace of mind that both homeowners and business owners need.
Our Employees Set Us Apart
We know Vertex Roofing employees are our most significant asset, and there are many reasons why they rise above. Our employees are:
- Expert roofers with many years of experience
- Licensed and insured
- Certified installers of premium roofing products
Our employees make it possible for us to provide the stellar services that our customers seek and expect.
WHY CHOOSE VERTEX FOR YOUR ROOFING NEEDS
There are many factors to consider when deciding which roofing contractor to hire for a project. We like to help customers streamline that process by spelling out exactly what benefits result from working with us. These pluses make Vertex Roofing the clear choice in Salt Lake City-area roofing work:
- 15 years of experience in the business
- 0% financing for 60 months
- Free written estimates for your roofing projects
We strive to not just meet but also exceed our customers’ expectations.
ROOFING CONTRACTOR UTAH – RED FLAGS TO WATCH OUT FOR
When selecting a roofing company, it’s essential to know what makes a company excellent. It’s equally important to recognize problematic companies and the challenging issues that may occur when working with them. Here are a few of these issues:
- Questionable deductible advice: Some roofing companies tell customers that they can repair a roof without customers having to pay their insurance deductibles. However, what these roofing companies are advocating is insurance fraud. If roofing companies say such things, customers are wise to rule them out as potential roofers.
- Promises to handle claims: Roofing companies may promise that they can handle their customers’ insurance claims. In many cases this is illegal. Needless to say, a customer does not want to get involved in a legal dispute so should avoid these types of roofing companies.
- Inadequate licenses and/or insurance: A roofing company needs to have correct and adequate licenses and insurance for all their employees and contractors. Otherwise the customer is asking for trouble. Customers should ask to see proof of roofing companies’ licensing and insurance credentials.
- High-pressure sales tactics: Some roofing companies are so eager to secure jobs that they pressure potential customers into hiring them before all the details are in place, such as insurance company estimates.
- Limited options in materials: Customers like to have choices when it comes to selecting colors and styles of material for roofing projects. However, some roofing companies don’t provide many options.
If any of these issues becomes evident with a roofing company, it’s best to say “no” and keep looking for a better choice.
At Vertex Roofing, we give our customers sound guidance about all relevant issues such as deductibles and claims. Our employees also have the proper licenses and insurance. We provide plenty of choices in materials and do not believe in pressuring our clients. The customer really does come first with us.
3565 S West Temple #8
Salt Lake City, UT
Vertex Roofing provides Salt Lake County, Bountiful, Centerville, Park City, Alpine, Highland, and Lehi with the best roofing services in the area.