Regular roof maintenance and occasional repairs are often all that is needed to care for your roof. However, once your roof begins to reach the end of its functional lifetime, roof replacement is necessary. Vertex Roofing will help you explore your roofing options and provide timely and trustworthy roof replacement in Salt Lake City.
Three Signs You Need a New Roof
As your roof reaches the end of its life, you may spot several signs that you need roof replacement:
- Widespread or major leaks are a sure sign that you need a new roof. When your roof develops significant leaks, it means that the waterproof layer beneath the visible portion of the roof is damaged.
- Frequent roof repairs could signal that the time is near for a complete roof replacement. While some repairs and maintenance are to be expected over the lifetime of your roof, frequent calls to your roofing company mean that your roof is aging more quickly than periodic attention can address.
- Missing or deteriorating shingles and roofing tiles are a sign that your roof is beginning to fail. You may find excessive asphalt granules in your gutters or pieces of shingles or tiles in your yard, especially after foul weather.
Choosing Your New Roof
A new roof can completely transform the look of your residential or commercial building. When you need roof replacement, consider it a time to explore your options and find the perfect roof for your needs. Call Vertex Roofing today at (801) 639-0477 to talk to a Salt Lake City roofer about your roof replacement options.
- Material: There are a wide variety of roofing materials available on the market today. Popular options for homes include composite and asphalt roofing, tile roofing, and metal roofing. There are also many options for commercial flat roofing, including metal, asphalt, and TPO roofing.
- Style: The style of roofing you choose should complement the style of your property. Factors that may influence your choice of roofing include the architectural style of your home or commercial building and the neighborhood in which it is located.
- Color: Your new roof can be virtually any color you desire! Most roofing materials are available in a range of customizable colors so you can find the perfect shade to suit your preferences and the existing colors of your property.
- Eco-Friendly Features: Green roofing features offer many benefits. When you install an eco-friendly roof, you’re making an important contribution toward the conservation of natural resources and the reduction of waste. You can also enjoy increased energy savings and a longer-lasting roof that may even extend the lifetime of the building it protects.